IT Technician, Field and Desk Based
£25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
3 days in the office minimum, otherwise remote working.
Do you want to join a rapid growth, cutting edge, award-winning MSP?
If you are a confident and capable Field and Desk Technician who loves to solve problems with clear thinking and ensuring client satisfaction, we want you to join LogicBarn!
What do our IT Technicians and consultants do?
- Make regular visits to client sites to provide effective on-site responses to a range of IT, networking and end-user support requests.
- Use robust and developing knowledge to support across IT services and technologies, including Microsoft, Google and Apple platforms.
- Process and escalate incoming requests for support both on-site and remotely via the helpdesk.
- Participate in project work at client sites, with the potential for developing the direction and scope of these projects in the future.
- Work closely with our expert Account Managers to provide holistic technical support and consultancy for our clients.
What skills should you have?
- A Full Clean Driving Licence is required for this position
- Around 3 years’ demonstrable experience in IT support services or consultancy.
- Practical working knowledge of firewalls.
- Windows AD, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure AD
- MS InTune device management.
- Well-developed network troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of LAN & WAN technologies.
- Proven Experience in deploying Networking and Wi-Fi Solutions for Business.
- Experience in Windows Server.
- Experience with Google Workspace For Education (desirable).
- Some VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V experience (desirable).
- Relevant certification in Networking (e.g., CCNA) and/or Microsoft.
We are a rapidly growing MSP that has tripled in size over the last 12 months, working with a wide range of clients in all sectors including Healthcare, Surveying, Property, Trades and more. We are looking to keep up our rapid growth and bring in new technologies over the next 12 months for our clients with a view to being a leading provider of MSP solutions throughout the world.
What staff benefits are there?
- Company Vehicle provided for site visits.
- Regular salary review.
- Fun team building and company events.
- Funded training opportunities.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Get-togethers where the company will buy you and your family a takeaway of your choice.
- Internal Wellness Programme.
- Gym Membership after completion of the probationary period.
- Continuous Training.