Social Media Specialist
Salary Range – £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
3 days in the office minimum, otherwise remote working.
LogicBarn is an award-winning digital agency that has more than tripled in size over the last 12 months, we are part of the Gold Crest Trading group that has been running for 12 years and has experienced a massive growth over the pandemic. We have a great, warm and collaborative culture.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist with demonstrable talent in building impressive SM accounts who will deliver key aspects of the marketing plan in line with the social media strategy across all platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of our social media with a core focus on effective creation and management of content for social media. They will have a clear track record of building impressive followings and engagement. In particular via the most effective current methods: IG reels and Tiktok, of which they will spearhead.
Your challenge will be to create fun, authentic and engaging content for LogicBarn’s channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn) that brings our company to life and to new audiences. You will also be responsible for managing other companies’ (client’s) social media accounts with the same accountability.
Your job will be to support huge social campaigns, react quickly to memes and trending moments, devise brilliant thumb-stopping formats, reels and ideas that our audiences will love, laugh with or be thrilled by.
This role will be based in our headquarters in Pride Park at Derby, you will work in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays while working from home on Mondays and Fridays. You will be working with experts in their field who have worked for companies such as the BBC, Facebook, MTV, C4, Virgin Media, HSBC, NHS and many more.
What we are looking for in a candidate.
- A passion for marketing and social media.
- A track record of successful social media campaigns, account management, growth of followers and content.
- Strong video and image editing skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- A mobile filming expert using filters, apps, sounds, reels and more.
- Write, schedule and moderate copy for social media posts across a number of channels aligning to brand tone of voice.
- Work closely with our Creative Director to deliver social campaigns and content across a range of social media platforms. Including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook Tiktok, LinkedIn and more.
- Manage internal teams to ensure that content is provided on time for posting to schedule.
- Support the tracking, analysis and reporting of social and campaigns activity against agreed KPIs, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for future campaign delivery.
- Ongoing liaison with Creative Director, marketing dept, copywriter, videographer, graphic designer and photographer to ensure content is in the correct format and timeframes needed to support the growth of our social media.
- Fully embrace a culture of continuous improvement which encourages team members to question the norms, try new things and be innovative and creative in their approach.
- Demonstrable prowess and success (personal and/or business) with Instagram reels and Tiktok.
- Candidates must be able to prove they have built Social Media accounts into the thousands to secure an interview.